Terms and Conditions of Laundry Service
- Vogue Laundry Service Limited ("Vogue") is pleased to provide laundry service to you, subject to your compliance with and acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below. Your use of Vogue’s service indicates your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. This agreement is strictly between Vogue and its customers and does not in any way constitute or imply any relationship with any other parties.
- Vogue will use reasonable efforts to maintain a high quality laundry service. Vogue accepts no liability for damage due to normal cleaning of items without care instructions and accept no liability for items treated in accordance with the care labels or other instructions provided. Vogue is not liable for clothing discoloring, shrinking, or otherwise changing as a result of normal washing procedures. Vogue reserves the right to refuse to clean any garment. Vogue does not guarantee the removal of all stains. Vogue will have its cleaning service re-clean items that, in its absolute discretion, were not properly cleaned and have not been worn since they were cleaned. Vogue is not responsible for loss of or damage to any Personal or non-cleanable items left in the clothing or laundry bags such as money, jewelry or any other item.
- In the rare instance that your garment is lost or damaged by Vogue, we will issue you a refund and/or credit for the value of that garment after taking into account the average life of the garment, depreciation for the age of the item, and the current replacement costs. If the customer is unable to document the age of a garment, the customer can attest to the age but Vogue, in its sole discretion, may limit the minimum age of any garment to one year. If no current replacement cost is available [e.g. because the item is no longer available in stores], Vogue may use the replacement cost of a comparable item currently available. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the maximum reimbursement for each individual item is an amount equivalent to 10 times the amount charged for cleaning and Vogue may, in our sole discretion, choose to reimburse the customer in these events by Vogue's own laundry cash coupon.
- Vogue shall not be liable for any damage to the goods caused by moths, or other insects or any loss, damage or delay due to fire, flood, Act of God, civil war, commotion, or to any cause beyond the control of Vogue.
- Should delivery of the goods be not taken within one month from the date of receipt by Vogue, Vogue may without giving any prior notice either donate the goods or sell by public auction for charitable purposes. Vogue shall not be responsible for any involuntary loss occasioned by such donations.
- The goods will be delivered to the bearer of and on presentation of this receipt, the holder of which shall be deemed to be the rightful owner. Should this receipt be lost, a written report should be made to Vogue and Vogue reserves its right to call for such indemnity as it considers necessary in the circumstances of the case.
- The customer shall be deemed to have approved the goods on delivery and no claim whatsoever shall be entertained by Vogue after the goods have left Vogue's premises.
- Vogue's liability shall be limited to general money damages in a maximum amount not to exceed an amount equivalent to 10 times the charges paid by the customer for that particular item that the damages are alleged to have occurred. In no event, will Vogue be held liable or be responsible for any consequential, special, indirect, incidental or punitive loss or damages, whether or not Vogue knew or should have known of the likelihood of any such loss or damages. Vogue disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the services rendered to the customer.
Terms and Conditions of 2017-2020 VClub membership
- This membership is not transferable.
- Presentation and verification of member's name and proof of member's name are required upon purchase.
- This membership is not applicable for express service.
- This membership cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- The use of membership card and associated benefits are governed by the VClub Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time.
- Membership is valid until 30 June 2020.
- An administration fee of HKD50 will be charged for each VClub replacement card. Also, the old VClub number will be cancelled.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Vogue Laundry Service Limited shall be final.
Terms and Conditions of 2017 Winter Storage Service
- Collection period from 1 November to 31 December 2017.
- For collections at other periods, a service charge of $30 per item per month applies. Service period less than one month will be charged on a full month basis.
- This offer only accepts full payment.
- This offer is not applicable to express service.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with staff/member discount or other offers.